Monday, March 14, 2011

Salt-n-Pepper Sandwich Cookies

I joined an on-line baking group.  It is called Baked Sunday Mornings.  So as the name states, I should be posting on Sunday Morning.  But the recipe had a lot of steps.  So, I baked on Sunday afternoon.  The cookies were so good, and I ate too many, so the post is going up tonight.  This recipe can be found in Baked Explorations.  These cookies have a interesting twist, there is white pepper in the chocolate cookie.  Some times you taste is sometimes you just wonder why your lips are burning.  Anyway, these are great. 


This recipe easily make 36 sandwich cookies.  I have gently placed two dozen in the freezer.  This should be interesting to see how they freeze.  I get back to you on this later.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the group. Fun to have lots of people to bake with, to learn from, and to share these great baking goodies...your cookies are really pretty. We also love this recipe.

    ReplyDelete