Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beggars Linguine

I'm late again for French Friday's with Dorie, but this in not a recipe to pass over.  The Beggar's Linguine   from around my french table has figs and nuts with pasta.  It is something I would have never thought to combine, but mixed with butter, it is great.  I used Spinach & Chive Linguine and it was wonderful.  I had to think of all the butter and stop eating. 



This would be a wonderful surprise for a vegetarian.  Sweet and savory. 

This was my Sunday dinner


4 comments:

  1. I love that bowl! How beautiful. I might have to look for some spinach and chive linguine and try it myself as I can't imagine how that alters the flavour.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you enjoyed it! I was pleasantly surprised as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was wonderful wasn't it? How wonderful the beach sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the beach sounds just like a wonderful thing right now!
    Interesting change up with the linguine - glad this one worked for you. It was pretty good, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete