Sunday, April 10, 2011

Carrots Coconut Scones with Citrus Glaze

My taste testers at work are getting worried about their waist lines, well some are. All that means is more for me!   As much as I love to bake, there are so many people who do not know how easy it is to bake. 

This is the first time I have made scones from scratch.  And they were so easy.  Check out Baked Sunday Morning for the recipe.

These turned out beautiful.
They came out of the oven, nicely browned and the smell. Yum!  As I took a few more pictures with the glaze on them and wanted to break off a piece so you could see how fluffy the inside was and once I started tasting the scone it was all over.  I know I should not be eating scones at 9:00 at night, but my will power was not to be found. 


Did I say there was carrot puree made with carrots and orange juice, some coconut and rolled oats.  These were still light and fluffy.  Delish, I will be making these again.

3 comments:

  1. Yup...no will power for these...they disappeared quickly and I'll be making them again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoy them. I totally agree with what you said about once you had the first bite...it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look soo good and that photo with the bite missing-yummy and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete